On the Day of the Book, Desire Resorts wants to share this highly recommended list of the 5 Best Erotic Novels Ever Written.
1. In Memoirs of a Woman of Pleasure, Fanny, a naive little country-girl, comes to London only to be corrupted into prostitution which she seems to enjoy through the whole story. No one can’t forget her phrase: “Her pleasure-thirsty channel”.
2. Delta of Venus is a magical world where the characters possess the most universal of desires and exceptional of talents. Among these provocative stories, a Hungarian adventurer seduces wealthy women then vanishes with their money, and a Parisian hatmaker leaves her husband to go for the wildest adventures.
3. Lolita, Nabokov’s most famous and controversial novel tells us the story of the aging Humbert Humbert’s obsessive and doomed passion for Lolita, his wife’s teenage daughter.
4. Little Birds is an evocative and powerful journey into the mysterious world of sex and sensuality. The characters: a French painter, a sleepless wanderer of the night, a guitar-playing gypsy, yearn for and dive into the turbulent depths of erotic experiences.
5. And last but not least, Tropic of Cancer by Henry Miller chronicles the adventures of a young expatriate writer, his friends, and the characters they meet in Paris in the 1930’s with a rather erotic approach.
So which ones are your favorite titles? Do you have your private erotic books list?